Sunday, December 14, 2008

The unfamous moodiness

……….. bla bla bla bla bla……. really…

I try to convert my self to write a blog here in blogspot... usually I post everything in my husband website but somehow I decide to step out of the box and made my self a blog ... here... out of no where...

Anyhow... just watch some news show in PBS, they talked about Bush Junior and how everything he ever done is forgiven .. BS..... jeezz I really do not want to go there with politics... it just annoying and mind blowing.... politics is dirty where ever you are.... >_<... frustrated and do not want to talk about it...

My country Indonesia is one of that country that I refused to talked about whenever my fellow friends asked me... If I think about it too long I will get an aneurysm.. It's not that I hate the country it's the government and their greasy hands asking for money all the time... >_<

I just tell them to ask another Indonesian here in Lansing who obviously got their money from they corrupt father.. you tell me how I know??? well let me see...

they say their "dad" is a government employee... and they running around town with an Audi and BMW ??? PISS ME OFF!!!

oke ... not all the Indonesian in here are like that... most of them married American just like moi... and go back to school..

anyway... enough talking about it... like I said it only give me an aneurysm ...

I'm not an angry person... just angry in general...

1 comment: