Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moment


As I browsing the internet looking and reading other people blog who have the experience in marrying a foreign man.... I can not help feeling warm inside in this stormy winter day...
Every story, live and feeling is different but thats make it very interesting...One blog always have happy moment.... the other one have difficulty living in foreign country and so on... But one thing I never read.. argument and different in two culture... May be that is a not public consume so .. probably thats it...

My friend in Indonesia and in here always said that Me and Bob my husband seems never have problems.. never have argument and so on... We always look like a perfect couple... well we are.. but in every relationship always a obstacle and all.. and somehow me and him always make it through .. somehow... I'm stubborn he is too... I'm patience he is a little bit patience hihihihih I have my weakness he love my weakness... He have problem... I try to carried it with him.. when communication is hard to reach ... we calm down in different room... ....

For me the word separate is not an option... but we do not know what waiting for us in the future .. but for now... there is no option... except being together...

One thing I learned from my mom is... that we the children never saw them argued in front of us... so one day I asked her how she do it??? the answer is I never expected... they argued... alot.. :P but not in front of us..... My dad always drive them in to a quiet field and argued there.... She want us to have a happy memory of their marriage rather then they argued all the time...

Coming from a divorce parents, my mom always tried her best to make our family happy... she helped my dad a little bit in the financial area by selling jewelry to his boss and co-workers wive.... they married for 32 years... until he died in 2002.... She is crushed... she loved my dad so much... for time we never tough she will never except it... but she doing pretty good now... she really depend on him in so many thing... she is strong but.. when you love someone and been together for so many year like her to my dad... you can not help but missing the part of your soul.... body... mind... and heart..

I can be depends on Bob on many thing... his my strong foundation when I'm sinking... his the person that will cut and fight my obstacle .... his the one I seek when I need a tight hug.... his always there when I'm confuse in live .. homework... and my self... his always there when I miss my family and feeling guilty for it because his the reason I moved to America.... I love his sour joke... LOLz.... He always there when I fall.. help me to stand again but not babying me... "it's Live deal with it".... he said... He push me to get my dream ...and Bob is the 1st man that ever tell me how pretty I am... when all the man I know and ever have a crush on.... only see outside of me.. but he love me from the out side and inside ....

So... you can puke out when you read this or you can say oooooooohhhhhhh .... I really do not care... We probably not perfect... or argue some times over stupid things... or just hate each other guts... but we know.. deep down inside .. we love each other more then we hate and how different we are...

1 comment:

  1. the high lander forever knight from angkola always never stop love the parents and family until the end of time, like patas super executive night bus through and pass the all night to become the sunrise

    ReplyDelete