Sunday, December 14, 2008

Autumn

Fall season is here and somewhat makes me feel depress… I really don’t know why because most of the time I always happy for this season to come. The changing of the leaves in the tree or the cold fresh air and the beutiful yellow sky makes fall one of my favorite season. But this year everything is changing…. the idea of stuck in the apartment for a long winter is haunted my mind. I know winter is fun with all the snow and all but it’s just feel not right at the moment.

I have some speculation why I don’t like this year fall season but it really don’t make any sense…. Bob said it’s “hormonal ” thing …. hahhahaha as if… or maybe he is right…. women are so freaking complicated…. God really think very hard when he created us… like hmmm wait a second lets make women complicated… sheesh… No wonder they don’t elect Hillary Clinton to become president… I mean when she got PMS she will hit that red botton in a brezee.. LOL….

Anyway back to the I don’t like this year fall season… the speculation between me and my husband bob is in the hormonal thing… But I think… crap ….. I don’t know … maybe his right… I really miss my mum and my family.. and school really eating me alive… too much of everything… it’s chaos in my brain… i can’t get my priority.. it’s scatter around. ..

Winter come to fast in Michigan… it’s cold and long…. I love it… but God here we go again complaining… but it’s true tough .. sometimes it last more then summer… I miss live…. I miss some little thing from my childhood.. I mean who doesn’t… UGH!!! freaking live gimme me a break….. !!!! I’m tired of you… I want to scream at you.. I want to say leave me alone… Live don’t you dare push me around…. don’t you dare steal my dearest one from me… Live get the hell out of here…. you and your nonsense eating me alive…. STOP IT LIVE … STOP IT… give this women a break once!@@ … just once… thats all I’m asking….

I’m not mad at you live…. just frustrated at you….

No comments:

Post a Comment